HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Just wondering but won’t the motor cable holes allow water to get into the deck?

There’s grommets on thingiverse and silicon.

Yeah, though there must be plugs or something. This man has thought of everything

2 Likes

Here ya go…

7 Likes

The 3 decks that were returned by DHL (except yours Uriah, really dont know why :(, I’ll email them) seem to have passed customs on the second try. I hope this means that they are on your way

This is a fcking nightmare. No Idea why they are treating differently the rest of the shipments.

@mikenyc @Blasto @Eboostin @uigiroux
(If you don’t have the DHL tracking PM me)

3 Likes

So is mine b being sent or what’s going on with it if it wasn’t returned?

EDIT

Just checked tracking and mine is saying it was returned to sender.

that’s what I’m trying to find out. I just received the shipping notification (I use the parceltrack app) right now.

It’s 23:00 here. I’ll inform you tomorrow when I know more.

1 Like

Yeah i got my tracking :+1:

3 Likes

Please provide an update on my shipment also. It’s only saying clearance event .

Thanks,

Craig

1 Like

That means its on the way, just sit tight it’s with customs.

2 Likes

That’s the issue with all the other 10 shipments. I’ll update as soon as I know :frowning:

2 Likes

that’s the old status.

1 Like

Mines in Ireland now, DHLs alerts suggest I drive 2 hours to Shannon to pick it up from the collection point for expediency, I responded with the alternative address which happens to be my home and am ok for the extra day…nice try GTFO DHL

4 Likes

The shipping was expensive enough compared to all the other EU ones. Shipping companies are such a constant disappointment.

2 Likes

No it’s cool, they have emails and texts which give you the idea that you may want to pick it up from the sorting hub, like I’m going to do their job hahaha

Mine still being updated daily as clearance event. Glad it wasnt sent back yet.

1 Like

All I have is 3.50

Sorry chef, round II maybe with @bevilacqua ding-ding, it’s going to be a commercial offering I think given the desire, stealth bomber looks and general all-round awesummungness of it

2 Likes

Ugh I may be one of these 10. Mine still says clearance event.

1 Like

Departed Facility in NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA

mine is coming today, can’t wait!

5 Likes