HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Yeah man I threw down for two but I’m not selling for less than double cost ~330 euros ( which is what these are worth at least) one will be running hummies the other I’m considering reinforcing and using some 35 risers to make a mutant out of, otherwise it’ll have green and black surfrodz with popacas.

1 Like

Not sure why people were allowed to buy more than one when this was a first batch limited with limited space for the purpose of testing.

only 2 people got more than one deck, at first I wasn’t even sure I’d get over 30 units.

3 Likes

Dont be a sore loser. My 8 HAYA Decks will look nice on my wall

8 Likes

Sore loser about what?

@bevilacqua I didn’t get new tracking. Should I be concerned?

2 Likes

Same here , :man_shrugging:t4:

Ok, that means that DHL doesn’t send it to the emails I provided. I have them, prepare for a round of DMs

2 Likes

Forethought and desire to support, build and test. It was a great idea and a chance, I thought, to grab a ollin like board for waaaay less. And as he said, till all the spots were taken it wasn’t for sure he was gonna fill the initial order. Snooze and lose good sir snooze and lose.

2 Likes

Considering I was the second on the list and the first to pay for my deck, there was no snoozing or losing.

3 Likes

#1 from those who got one/paid :wink:

1 Like

Im interested in what number deck i have. Under the lid number. Secrets. I hope its 007. Hehe

1 Like

Impossible :joy: there are only two digits :grimacing:

1 Like

No.26 with her skirt upimage

16 Likes

Moar pics with them hum hubs please. This for me was the dream build.

4 Likes

I second that, I wanna se how clean the underside looks :open_mouth:

@banjaxxed get some of this and dye the front weels: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Rit-DyeMore-Advanced-Liquid-Dye-Suitable-For-Synthetic-Fabrics-Polyester-Nylon/372072434847?hash=item56a13ecc9f:g:O2YAAOSwfMlcAF3w:rk:16:pf:0&var=640969320650 (frost grey), charcoal grey is almost imposible to get in the EU

2 Likes

Later on the photo, need to refit the lid but ran out of tim, don’t wanna wreck it I know it’s directional

Ritdye, you obviously didn’t see my brown airless wheels cock-up image image I like the difference in color so wil be keeping them as is, no risers/wedges or any changes yet, basic look-see

One more and let’s see who’s observant image

10 Likes

@bevilacqua 1st dumb question and my fault, I span the deck and lid around so many times the obvious thing happened, not sure which end of the lid fits to which end of the deck.

One side definitely looks more aligned but I thought I would ask, the funny thing is the numbers marked on the deck and lid are at opposite ends if I choose that way, is that correct?

pick the one that looks “more aligned”, every deck was a tiny bit different. This was caused because the vacuum suction wasn’t 100% perfect then the upside of the deck was milled down.

There should be a marking on the lid and deck with a white marker. something like 11 and 11, on the deck its harder to see.

looking really good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will thanks.

This board is a thing of beauty and I say that having a Lacroix in :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

The precision and layup is pretty special, I love the concave on the lid how you managed I don’t know but thank you

Ps. Where can I browse the furniture collection, I have a house to furnish next year!

2 Likes