Hello, Coco. White on black witchblade GT - 12S5P 30Q 190KV FOCBOX on MBS Wheels

You should really label that as NSFW.

2 Likes

Sick buildā€¦looks so clean and retro futuristic!

2 Likes

How do you route the sensor cables ? Are they under the epoxy motor leads ? As always, great work !

in the coco, yes. They are underneath the phase leads in the wire channel. I ran black 20awg superworm as the sensor wires (thatā€™s what i use for balance leads and anything else i need small wire for). Previously iā€™ve been using a tequnique that involves creating a flat cable out of very very thin 24awg stuff and slipping it under the flange of the box. However, on some builds, that caused some problems, so now iā€™m doing what i should have done in the beginning.

1 Like

deff like #2 best

nice. Totally unrelated, but i know you get a kick out of seeing these, i just dyed some 90mm flywheels. Check it.

2 Likes

This is really sexy dudeā€¦ the board. I want to get this deck and enclosure and deck from you. I will finish it myself with some CarvonV4 and 18650 pack which I dread making again but have to

3 Likes

Noooooā€¦THIS :point_down: is a sexy board.

4 Likes

That one is nice tooā€¦ but if you like tailā€¦lol

you gonna order one or what? lol

Price hike in january on full customs so we can bring the designers into the picture, so if you want one, NOW is a good time. Iā€™m broke bitch!

1 Like

Business is hard. Buying a shit load of stock to have on hand is hard. How much profit do you make in your buildsā€¦would lowering your price gain more customers? Thus gaining multiply small profits. Or raise price and lose potential customers but gain just one or two larger profit.

Join the club man!! Iā€™ve been spending lately like there is no tomorrow. I just received my babies for the present buildā€¦

ā€¦by January Iā€™ll be completely broke (tell your wife Iā€™m comming at the end of winter, Iā€™ll be sleeping in my tent in front of your garage waiting for Longhaired Cyber Tuesday)

2 Likes

At the moment all money is flowing back into the business, there is no wage or profit. On paper iā€™m bleeding. In reality iā€™m growing.

people tell me i can charge whatever i want for my customs and theyā€™d pay it. I kind of believe them, after seeing what iā€™ve seen.

people also tell me they want something they can ā€œjust getā€ that is still a market murdering beast and reflects the soul of my typical customs, but doesnā€™t cost quite as much and will be there in a few days instead of a couple months.

So weā€™ll do both. I can do both. I can do all four. this will be My Shit. Iā€™ve already been building Your Shit. In a few weeks iā€™ll be building Their Shit, provided the carvon boxes stay on the rough estimated schedule, and as you can tell with the evolve mods, the Other Shit is doing well too. So to sum up, the Four Shit Pillars of Esk8 are still holding up my precariously placed ass rather well.

4 Likes

This is so fucking beautiful. Iā€™m going to order an XCarve ASAP

1 Like