Just wired in a brand new MayTech Dual 50A ESC and got as far as updating both sides, and now its dead. It had old firmware and wouldn’t let me configure it because of it so I updated them to 3.40 (I think) and now both sides cannot be detected by my computer.
I’ve tried 3 cables and 4 USB ports and it still can’t see either side, they literally worked an hour ago
The receiver and METR are both paired and powered so the system is powered still
Edit: it can see the slave side on occasion but I cannot finish the motor detection process before it drops connection, furthest is measuring RL in sensored FOC on the slave after setting the amp limits