Help finding plastic enclosures!

I have been riding my esk8 for a while on this deck. It has served me well but the deck has absolutely no flex.

I recently purchased a Loaded Vanguard flex 3, so I need to do a split enclosure setup to account for its flex. I already have a perfect case for my Vesc and my receiver, but I have had a lot of trouble trying to find the perfect plastic box for my batteries.

I want to use plastic boxes instead of making a custom enclosure out of fiberglass because I will need to be able to easily open it after every ride to recharge my batteries.

I am using 4, 3S 5Ah lipos, wired together to make one 6S 10Ah battery. The minimum size box I can use to fit everything is a 5.5" x 6.5" x 2.5" The maximum size (that I could fit on the vanguard) is about 7" x 8.5" x 4" Ideally I’d like for the box to be as small as possible though.

I have spent hours searching the internet, so far I have found a few boxes that could work but are slightly too big

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/iris-reg-6-inch-x-6-inch-portable-project-cases-set-of-8/1061265561

If anyone has any recommendations on boxes or where I could look online, I will greatly appreciate it! I am trying to make this board last for a while!

2 Likes

@psycotiller enclosure

2 Likes

If you can spring it, I would go with any of the reputable enclosure makers on the forum, or grab a few sheets of kydex and start watching videos

Well I’ve ran in the same problem, but after my research I can say that I have found a website with quality hard cases, in case if it helps. It’s called “Nanuk” .