Help with the battery pack

Hi, I want ro build an electric longboard, the problem is that I have 2x Flipsky 6384 motors that are rated 4kw each with a vesc 6.7 Plus from flipsky with max continuous power per channel 100A. Here comes the problem, I want to make a pack for it that is 12s 8p woth Samsung 21700 50E that have 5000mAh capacity and 10A discharge with 15A Peak discharge. Im a preety heaftu person at 118Kg and was wondering it this battery would be ok with these motors and can draw a little more, the theoretical constant discharge of the battery is 80A That means 40A per motor, but If I set up the motors higher that wouldnt mean that they pull up the max current always so It will not be a constant strain on the battery. What do you guys think?

I am in the same boat. I have a 10s6p with 10 a cells. It works flawlessly. BUT, it doesnt get the rated distance on charge. Has some sag, but, I dont go over twenty, so it is great.

Should be fine. You cant go fast all the time.

Maybe ill make it a 12s10p config and have an 100A continous discharge, in the future if I want I will double stack it in parralel woth another 12s10p battery😅