Hi batteries help

What would these batteries be like ? image

???

That is a drill battery, if that is your question

4 Likes

Probably pretty good on a drill…

3 Likes

They’re probably li ion, but probably not good quality, and it wouldn’t make sense to spend the time or money buying these, just buy a prebuilt or spend more time researching

2 Likes

Judging by that pic, they’re probably bottom heavy :grin:

3 Likes

It won’t be 128 volts. Thats for sure. It’s been done with a better quality battery before.

1 Like

if my maths is right, you’d need about 35 liion cells in series, and I’ll be fucked if there’s a single cell that’s 10000mah

2 Likes

4s lifepo = 12,8 V?

1 Like

Gotta be 12.8V

1 Like

It’d have to be a 35S1P and there’s no way a 10Ah 35S battery could fit in that enclosure. I call bullshit.

It’s Marketing Jive because people buy it when the voltage number is bigger. So they print bigger voltage numbers, regardless of what’s inside. Because that’s what moves shit off the shelf.

11 Likes

and once again @b264 speaks the harsh truth

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the 12800 volt version and only then can they take my money!

4 Likes

I wouldnt risk even touching those :rofl:

that many volts to the face would kill

4 Likes

I usually don’t put that tool to my face, but to each his own. :joy:

1 Like

LoLz that would arc through 2cm of plastic to bite your hand and kill you :rofl:

5 Likes

If you can change out the batteries then it might be viable , saw a guy on Facebook who made a pretty clean looking build with two on. I believe he did it for the swap ability factor , let’s see if I can find him.

1 Like

Challenge accepted, now show me that tool!!

1 Like

In all seriousness though, I’d open up that enclosure to harvest those 3500+ liions and start selling cheap cells on here.

1 Like

Cheap cells sell on reddit or that facegram thing. On here, it’s gotta be the real deal

1 Like

I’d rebrand them though. AlexTechz ultra firez 50A 10,000mAh

5 Likes