Horrible Communication By AlexTech

its been the end of the month for a few months now. lol

dude’s busting his ass like a boss though, so i’m not worried. He’ll get them out eventually. I’ve got a set coming too.

3 Likes

True, But I just had a set in my hands and heard what they sound like @12s sensored foc. You guys are going to be so friggen stoked!

3 Likes

Bro if u get a refund I’ll do ur battery myself rather than having u trying to get it from him. And I don’t have anything against him persay but I cannot advise you to do further dealings with someone who cant deliver

1 Like

Could you all pls go into this google doc and enter your details. It will be best to have a complete list of all the lingering transactions when we approach the relevant parties.

ALL - If you know someone with an outstanding purchase from @Alextech please send them here to fill out the form.

I’ll keep everyone posted. We’ll give the group a few days to weigh in with their details and then I’ll get started.

4 Likes

This guy sure is unfortunate :sweat_smile: Emergency procedure on his lungs, couple surgeries weeks later and days after one of his surgeries he’s healthy enough to get on his board just to get hit by a truck. :wink:

6 Likes

Well he has legal counsel and 15 employees I would have thought 1 of those 15 could ship some packages or pick up the phone

1 Like

Not to mention he was able to squeeze in a trip to china!

2 Likes

Damn he has many lawyers too! Watch out guys, he might be the one who sues you!

1 Like

Alright guys so the one thing I actually did get from @Alextech just started smoking burned a hole and almost caught fire inside of my car. Zero tampering done to it. The diagnosis was bad leads and soldered copper braid touching negative and positive of two battery groups

Have you contacted The alextech group? They have the capability to mass produce boards, donate kidneys and lungs and repair things quickly! There’s a team of 15 standing by!

2 Likes

Haha I wish I could because then I would let them know I need reimbursement

1 Like

He has a legal team standing by to help you bahahaha!

Wubalubbadubbdubb!!!

2 Likes

He is not picking up the phone…

1 Like

After further inspection there are unsoldered joints Unwelded tabs, I’m surprised it didn’t burn earlier, all because I didn’t just do it myself now I’m pissed

Edit: I’ll upload photos as soon as possible but this whole battery is shit I want my refund

3 Likes

Is this even real? what is even happening?

1 Like

Batteries starting fires! now that’s no joke! I think you NEED to alert the authorities of this guy before someone gets injured or killed!

1 Like

He could be in alot of trouble,if you are selling batteries to people as whole builds or packs there are laws to abide by and regulations to adhere to. The manufacturer or importer that first places batteries on the market,including those in products is responsible for compliance.

@willpark16 please note this issue on the google doc. It will be helpful.

Everyone: in order for me to attempt to find a diplomatic resolution, we need to dial back language that could be considered defaming or threatening.

Please express your frustrations without threats or personal slander. I’ve scrubbed this thread and deleted some of it. Not meaning to censor anyone, but there is a realistic need to remain even-tempered in our approach. Thx!

8 Likes

@WARMAN

Yes, and he need to get the FCC id on the remote when he sells it in the USA. He needs to get RoHS certified too. And tested.

1 Like