How do you ride? POLL

A perfect 50 50 of goofs and regulars. How interesting.

As long as you’re padded up and safe it would end in me laughing so hard my nipples detach.

1 Like

Someone should make a poll about riding style, ie: straight line riding or carving But I ride right hand regular all the way

I’m fine free rolling but if I touch the remote then I’m offski.

i really like to push, cruise and sip battery, but my 6x2 wheels and awd pushing is too high off ground and resistance is a crazy work out

This is why I want someone to make endless ride happen. I’d love a mini cruiser with that feature to push around and my aging bod would be able to keep up.

It would be cool to make a gear drive with the motor mound being adjustable so if you wanted to push the board you could slide the motor away from the wheel disengaging the gears.

1 Like

Heres an idea. When you reach level three trust then you get the option to choose either regular or goofy as your title. No hang on then I would have goofy up there. No scrap that. @brenternet your nipples would have definitely detached after my spectacular forward somersault after forgetting to engage reverse after a perfect 180 slide. @Jake2k17 a clutch then?

Somewhat…I’m not very good at explaining but you know the grooves in the motor mounts so that you can slide the motor back and forth to adjust belt tension, use that for a gear drive so you could easily slide the motor away from the gear to make it like a 20 lb pushboard

1 Like

You’d have some serious meshing issues with gear drive I reckon. I’m too old for pushing now anyway lol If my board shits out I’m in an uber.

Yeah I guess if you did that it would be easy for rocks and stuff to get in your gear drive. Also, my little siblings and cousins like to use pushboards, and when my little cousin asks to ride my board I use some out of context Enertion on them, “Your to short to push”

1 Like