How to make a 6S build faster

Currently I have a board with a 6s2p battery, simple China esc and, a 6354 190kv motor. Im doing 15 mph max and i want to know how to make it faster without much money to spend (less than 200$). I already bought a new pulley system and according to esk8 calc, I should top out at around 19 mph, anyway to make my board go faster ? Maybe 25 mph if possible

1 Like

What is your wheel diameter and pulley ratio?

1 Like

maybe consider upgrading your battery with another 6s2p, choose wisely with same batteries, and monitor how new and old battery are discharging, (is it discharges at the same time). Do calculations first, and you will see what will change for top speed.

Spend 60 and get a vesc based esc.

1 Like

83mm, 18 tooth motor and 36 wheel pulley.

What are your future plans for the board, if it reaches 25mph?

Are you going to use it for a toy or a transportation tool?

1 Like

Well after early education it has high hopes of becoming an aquatic foil. Little board has big big dreams. I just hope we’re raising it right. They go so fast, one day they are plastic penny the next they have guinness world records for biggest skateboard ever. We’re happy it’s not like cousin roller blades, can’t keep a set of wheels on. Promiscuous is an understatement. Don’t get me started on scooters either. Well fine, I heard that a scooter fucked a roller blade and it made a one wheel. . . Thass just what I heard. Sick, sick world.

2 Likes

Bruh, those are the board’s future plans. :rofl: :rofl:

I’m talking about @noobbuilder’s future plans :rofl:

4 Likes

Just wanna use it as a toy

1 Like

Take it back. Toy. You want a toy get a boosted.

Well, I’m going to use it as a toy to just ride around but I think I might use it to go to school and come back (my school is 2 miles away)

1 Like

And boosted boards are almost 2k lmao NOPE

2 Likes

lawd hav muthy

2 Likes