Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Haha hey man! :slight_smile: I wait impatiently on the board! Checking this thread like 20 times a day :joy::raised_hands:

2 Likes

they should be shipped to me tonight and then itā€™s like 4 days shipping till here and then maybe 2 more for me to get it to you depending. a week.

6 Likes

So its wasnā€™t just me :laughing:

Hi there @Mikenopolis alas only one my alter ego must have kicked in.

Apologies ā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like

How is this working for the EU group. Are the being shipped direct to bigben from the factory now too?

1 Like

yes heā€™ll likely get them a day before us in usa

2 Likes

Waitā€¦ how are you able to ship 20 decks to the EU and have them arrive within the week yet they still only cost around 100Ā£? If 21 small vesc shaped objects packed into a box and shipped to EU cost ā‚¬500, wouldnā€™t 20 long-board decks cost 1000s to ship?
I guess you must not be taxing the shipping cost for added profitā€¦

1 Like

i dont know how they do it but were on round 3 here. it works.

2 Likes

I know someone who could do with some lessons from your deck shipping guy.

3 Likes

27 ESC shipped to the UK

Around 3.6kg, and costs around $30

Add 2000$ insurance which is optional brings it to $40ish

1 Like

Hey would I be able to get one of the dual cutout decks? I know I didnā€™t specify which I wanted so is it too late or can I still choose between the two?

you can chose. i have tons of the double cut out. getting round to getting it put together but it will cost more as you know it will have battery compression pack on the bottom. but when they get here iā€™ll be able to show it and you can decide then.

1 Like

One thing Iā€™ve been hoping would become available. You mentioned how sometimes the boards ends fray or split tragically. Is there any type of bash guard that works with a split front mounting section like with this design? Would be very interestedā€¦

i havent gotten around to doing it but i think just sanding down the nose is good and then it will more easily drag on the baseplate imageimage

1 Like

ThatĀ“s the way im rolling: 12s4p single stacked (not using the Raptor 2 etray, but an small charge only BMS, TB 218 + Trampa 6,5er. You have to file a bit if you want to use the TB Trucks as dropthrough. 28290040

9 Likes

Thanks for the pics, exactly what Iā€™m building

Do you mean sand to avoid wheel bite? Or sand for the base to fit? And have you tried to top mount it?

I think drop using gummies will be too low since I will also go trough some dirt roads with them

1 Like

Is the box next to the bms really just a fuse box? I like how everything is enclosed and neat!

Iā€™m guessing the bms is the one with the switch? Did you make those enclosures as well? Good to know dual foxboxes fit well! Though Iā€™m routing mine wider to fit nese modules but should come out in a similar setup

1 Like

Sand for the base to fit - the Hanger is a bit too wide for the cutout, so you have to widen the cutout of the deck on the bottom a bit so the hanger can move freely. Wheelbite should only be a thing if you reaaaaaally lean hard here.

Yep, top mount will work too of course without modification.

Same here with dirtroads, clearance is still awesome because of the cutout of the deck and the slim enclosure - so you should have similar clearance as an Trampa Cruiser with a enclosure underneath. Good thing is, you can easily swap everytime to topmount if you donĀ“t like it. But the dropthrough looks and feels so fuckn sexy, you donĀ“t want to go somewhere else after that :wink:

2 Likes

ThatĀ“s the RaptorĀ“s Fuse and switch underneath.

BMS sits under the LCD and is connected with the switch.

nope, this beauty came from @bigben, whoĀ“s importing the decks to EU too.

2 Likes

Looks really clean! Thanks for sharing the photos. Helps with planning out my own build as well!

1 Like