Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Hey look what I found. This shows what I mean. Somewhat… Pivot cup can’t fit all the way down the plate. Hanger can’t fully turn.

IMG_20180605_202753![IMG_20180605_202825|374x499

1 Like

Don’t drink. Just smoke like a chimney

4 Likes

That highchair tho

1 Like

oh okay well thats not so bad. Just need to probably recess the corner abit to get better room for the hangar to move about

1 Like

HAHA I was actually thinking “HMmmmmm so maybe I’m hungover now” this is making my day

1 Like

Nah man. I’m taking 6 months breather as we speek :grinning:

1 Like

Shhhh! You didn’t see nothing ! :joy:

1 Like

Could be worse

1 Like

if you plan on modifying the hole do update keen to see how much actually needs to get shaved off. Strange how the SRs don’t appear to have that kind of clearance issue. I recall seeing a dropped SR awhile back just can’t remember who did it and I think those were the longer SR hangars as well

No plans to modify. I just went with caliber baseplate 50/44 with tb hanger and riptide bushings. I’m happy with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

exactly what I was referring to. damn those SRs just sooo good :frowning:

2 Likes

This deck is so sweet! Works both on road and off road IMG_20180818_211650 I would like to get another one and mount it at my bedroom wall so it’s the first thing I see when I wake up. Or make a shelf of it. Dunno

9 Likes

I ended up ordering a second one. Going to be doing something a little different with it we’ll see how it works out

1 Like

omg thanks for making the wait even more difficult :tired_face: also just sell it to me instead of turning it into a shelf please

:see_no_evil:Hahaha. No :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Now I feel like one wasn’t enough. :frowning:

1 Like

I got another one on the way here. But I sold it to a mate I trapped in the eskate category this summer…

He has no idea how broke he’s going to be the next couple of months :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I will modify it a bit them, my motors will also colide with the deck when turning, dremel to the rescue to make a notch no the back for them to fit

decks made it out of china and on the way! hopefully the “trade war” wont effect things and no more holdups on route. they seemed a while stuck there.

its probably worth sanding the sides of the cutout for the trucks a bit to allow for a full turn of the hanger and ill just hit with paris v2s taking the paint of the hanger and slightly denting the board in the middle of the cutout. probably don’t need to sand much.
Id also sand the underside of the two bottom sides of both noses because when you go to pick the board up or push or drag it behind you on two wheels, which is nice, once it gets to a certain angle you’ll hit the wood to the pavement and often it will chip. if you sand it down to the washers and nuts under there you wont hit that wood and instead will hit the aluminum of the baseplate.

4 Likes