HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

I want in if you will ship to Australia? Looks awesome and just what I am after.

just a thought… if you can push the button far enough forward you could make it taller, and use it as a foot stop. So rather than stepping on it. You push your foot against it. Give it some grip… If you can make it work it would be cool.

3 Likes

The button can’t go any further than that…but to be honest this is the way I am riding right now with my foot stance… I use it as a foot stop and not only it doesn’t bother me it’s pretty useful :slight_smile: …anyway …the solution for the button is going to nicely hide the button, so that’s about it.

The button, is a little to far behind the trucks to be used as a foot stop… I’d definitely suggest recessing it and using a standard foot stop further forward.

1 Like

Looks great! Definetely interested depending on the price.

2 Likes

I’m down for one as long as the cost is reasonable… hell, maybe 2.

2 Likes

Depending on cost + Shipping to NZ (or USA within twoish weeks) I’d be down for one.

I WOULD LIKE ONE! I figured the capitals would really iterate the intensity in which i want one of these. Price dependant maybe 2. Cool design. Very impressed dude.

Someone please put a supreme sticker on it and wear a supreme sweater with yeezys and vaping while riding it in a video

4 Likes

Interested in one as well, depends on price. If you are able to sand o the opening button that is since it is located where I would stand.

What an amazing idea! sorry im not interested now and thats only because of money, but wow what a good product. srs it looks good, it has space for electronics and it has such an amazing opening system, I predict this will be a best seller!

Nice, if it will go for <$200 shipped to Europe I might get one!

1 Like

Cool design. I’m interested, but scared of what the price might be.

We need more ~40 inch decks !!!

7 Likes

Definitely very interested in this! Will the first batch ship to Europe?

1 Like

Its really nice do you know a round price maybe about something?

5 Likes

What is the compartment size? What can be fitted inside? Maybe you have some pictures with Electronics inside? How much will it cost with Shipping to Europe / worldwide?

1 Like

Any news on price, shipping etc?

I’m guessing there would be almost zero flex in the board correct?

I’m really digging this thing!