HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

This… make a lot more sense as most builds here have theyr own design going and having branding on the top is off putting

Definitely want to buy one. When will it be available?

Put me down for one

The logo is just cut out of the grip tape on the lid, pretty easy to replace with diff grip if you wanted

5 Likes

How water tight is the deck? Have you tested that? Any protection built in?

1 Like

Is there a time line for these?

1 Like

Can you add some LED’s to the front and back? Lol

Sorry for all the requests. This is a dope setup!

can you give a rough estimate on price?

Guys chill out lol, he’ll let everybody know when he knows, I don’t think he’s keeping it a secret :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I dont think he willl…it would complicate the process too much…jsut buy shredlight or make ones yourself :slight_smile:

I had shred lights, they’re ok. Charges don’t last long enough, and after one fell off and got lost, I didn’t want to cough up the money to buy a replacement.

1 Like

Guys finally I have some news. We’ve managed to get an awesome deal with CNC place and that’s just massive thing for us. Being able put our hands on high end CNC machine is just awesome. This basically means that in the future we will be able to make other sizes than 36” like 33” 30” or 28”.

PRICE UPDATE: As for the price we want to go as low as we can for the first few batches and price the deck at 199 EUR. The price will eventually go up in the future and settle probably around 250EUR but at this point we want to keep it as low as possible for early supporters and have the first batches made for 199EUR.

SHIPPING: All decks will be made and shipped from POLAND which basically means no problems with VAT for EU customers. Shipping anywhere else to the US or wherever would be done with UPS. I’ll be checking the rates some time next week, but Poland has a lot of affordable shipping options to choose from.

I am not taking any orders yet as there is still some things I need to take care of, like for example finding a place that can do tig welding for the lid to hide the button as well as some other stuff like finding workshop that would be able to make custom made drill bit for counter sinking the button, and so on. But I hope to resolve this soon. The most important thing was to find the right CNC place and I am super stoked about that.

14 Likes

Does that mean 199eur less 20% VAT for customers outside the EU or not?

1 Like

The price is 199EUR no matter if you order it from France or Eastern Island, it works like with anything else being shipped within EU - no additional VAT. There of course might be some additional duty or taxes charged somewhere around the globe but that’s out of my control.

1 Like

so VAT is included in the price?

2 Likes

did you already messured what wheels you could mount onto this deck without wheelbite with calibers?

What he means is do we get it for 20% less if we live in the states.

2 Likes

He does not charge VAT in EU, so the price is already without VAT. If you buy from outside EU it will be 199 and you will have to sort out the VAT wherever you live. If you’re lucky you will pass the customs without damage, that’s a chance to take.

Guys I need some help and info from all of you who are using BELT DRIVES… I am a hub guy myself so I never worry about any additional space around my motor… but I need to know how big are your motor mounts

a) from the middle of the axle to the end of your mount ?? b) how much space is usually left from the bottom of the deck to your motor mount ??

I need to make sure that the enclosure won’t cause any problems for you when mounting your motors.

This is someone’s image from here used as an example.

3 Likes

ill take one …in early looks great hopefully theyl be available soon :slight_smile: will we have choice of what size deck?and will it affect the size battery we can fit ya?

1 Like