I HAVE T-SHIRTS NOW! and thank you for everything

So I have a contest going for a new design that ends friday. If you would like to participate in that, its here: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-t-shirts-coming-oh-and-a-t-shirt-design-contest/45271

But this weekend my other two designs showed up in boxes and they’re here!

As usual, no one was there at 3am to help me tone down the drunken marketing fluff so i just went all damon on it.

I have a third design coming, and I really hope somebody comes up with something awesome in the contest thread so we can round it out with a community sourced item.

Which brings me to the other part of this post:

Thanks. For everything. At some point, i’m going to be too damned busy to be on here all the time. Or too big, or maybe somebody will be in charge of my socials and just talk me out of making an ass out of myself regularly. Or maybe I’ll get sick of you ass clowns. Probably not, since i love you guys, but what i’m trying to say is thanks. Just, thanks.

So, if you like what i do and you just want to show some support and maybe help keep me afloat for a little longer, these shirts are the best way to do that.

If you hate me and hate what i do, these shirts are flammable and would make a great video for burning my name on camera.

Either way i’ll support your right to buy one of my shirts and do whatever you want with it.

7 Likes

I’m a little in love with the uphill shirt, will def be getting one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Damn… if only you lived in Europe. … T-shirt+shippings+customs=kidney for sale I guess you will sell them like hot pies in America .

the back ground should have been yellow… but pics or it didn’t happen man! :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Finally! indisputable proof that somebody bought something from me!

3 Likes

looks like a bad photoshop job to me :thinking:

2 Likes

You are a joy ruiner. A ruining ruiner of ruin. And Joy.

2 Likes