I’m selling a HYBRIDBOARD | Used

You would be very surprised at what we are capable of blowing up no matter the experience. Just trying to protect you my friend. Good luck with the sale and future builds

2 Likes

I used a xt90 anti spark switch to charge and activate it.

Yes, no harm meant. I’ve accidentally stuck a piece of metal in the charge port like an idiot just because I was in a hurry and wasn’t thinking. @Andy87 accidentally stuck a loop key in the charge port. Do we know not to do that? Yes, of course we do. But humans make mistakes, plain and simple, and that’s one of more than one reason I always recommend the fused charge port. If you use an XT90 for your charge port then I STRONGLY recommend you fuse it. Especially since fuses are dirt-cheap.

3 Likes

Thanks man​:+1::blush:

1 Like

You can order them already like that from anywhere for next to nothing (they’re laser cut). BKB do them…

the good old Mike Mc Gill hahahaha Yesss.

1 Like

I did it myself. Its really easy.

Is there nobody who wants to buy my board? Is the price a bit too high? :thinking: I’m a really noob in things like selling so please tell me, if i do anything wrong :pray::roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you want builders attention you have to part it out :stuck_out_tongue: half the pleasure is building it

Price update:1290€

Hmmm, what’s wrong with the board, that nobody wants it?

there’s nothing wrong with it at all. the price is good, the board looks great. Thing is that people on this forum wants to build their own boards and people that ride retail boards just doesn’t understand that most DIY boards outperforms their boosted/evolve boards in every aspect.

1 Like

Got a link for the 10A charger?

Yeah, thats right @JensSjogren

1 Like

Maybe post on a sub reddit or something?

1 Like

Hi Im interested. I live in Prague. Please write me Pm. Tomas

2 Likes

It’s SOLD!

7 Likes

@@@@@ @mmaner

1 Like