I made two boards in half a day. What’s your record?

I made/assembled two boards waiting for batteries to charge. This is uncommon for me, unheard of. I take forever and then some.

What are your records for quick builds?

Obviously fit and finish are much to be desired, but they skate and that’s what matters.

Pics or it didn’t happen: image Man those carvon abec clones are going to rip off!

1 Like

My quickest build was 7 months… and counting.

16 Likes

1 year, 7 months 2 days

5 Likes

But these are like your children, only the very best will do.

What those times when someone is like, “yo! So-and-so from such-and-such is hanging out tonight, think you could throw something together that moves so we can all ride?”

If it was already built and I’m just taking apart and putting back together it won’t take me long but a new build will take me weeks if I have all the parts cause I’m slow I guess lol

1 Like

The only problem is loctite, it needs time to set

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 day. And assembled a 12s1 lipo using six 2s in the same day for it.

1 Like

Lol, I take months.

4 Likes

Lol @Sender what do you mean??

I could totally see you skinning a deck, enclosure, and remote along with assembling a firefly remote and applying glass frit in one day… sounds do-able

2 Likes

I ate two pizzas in half a day Whats your record?

5 Likes

I feel like I do a lot of staring, thinking and planning.

Or some might say obsessing over main builds. But I am starting some projects that are less detail oriented that I can knock out quickly I hope!

5 Likes

Ummm 1 1/2 years, Money was the biggest problem. and the fact I can never make up my mind.

2 Likes

No offense but I think any builder will be way below and any pro builder will be way above.

1 Like

1st one, 1 yr and alf :smile:

2 Likes

Shortest was a day, longest is still going after a year and 2 months.

1 Like

Oh for sure. They have their shit together… mostly

In total 3hrs throughout 3 days all because it was done after work plus I had a busy schedule and I’m not including prep time just straight assembly batteries included lol

1 Like