I need a a torque boards 6374 motor good condition

Just saying if you have issues to send out things than better for now don’t offer anybody something that makes you just troubles… :roll_eyes: I have no idea what was with who ever…and I don’t piss on your leg…just say don’t make your self work and disappoint other if you can’t manage it. If you can all is good :tipping_hand_man:

PS: if you had a fire than please share your experience, it could save others from get injured as well…

PS PS: hope you and your board recover soon from it…if that is even possible…

2 Likes

I was gonna share after we (my pregnant gf and myself) finished remodeling our bedroom where the fire started to show a before and after with a acurate damage report of cost… but thats neither here nor there… its spring break i was gonna ship all the packages i have out monday (none of its esk8 stuff besides topcloud) i took off from both my jobs, school is out, and i had plans to drop everything off monday morning on my way to the dmv to get my occupational DL (a friend is taking me and covering the cost of my license) THEN i have to turn around and tear down my motors heads to replace the head gaskets, radiator, brakes, oil, and oil pump over the course of spring break so i have a running truck…

My problems with 1 member of this community shouldnt inhibit my ability to help others, especially when i wasnt even trying to makw money off this… I have been in ur shoes with tb motors and i know how irritating it can be to want to ride and have busted motors, hence why i said id givw them to you for the cost of shipping

And to show you i actually have the rims

1 Like

It wasnt my board lol, it was a battery pack a customer left at my house when i built them a 10s4p to replace their stock chinese 10s2p

I‘m not concerned about the money thing… but was worried that you don’t have a time to ship them…as you said buy your own, it sucks to don’t be able to drive and waiting for parts. Same here if somebody is waiting for your parts for weeks but could have a running board already just by ordering a new one or get a bell from somebody else. That’s all I said. If you can ship them out in time than all is good and no need for you to write endless stories around it. No need for justification.

So the Chinese pack got on fire? :scream: always a horror to hear that. Especially if it happens at home.

1 Like

My thing is, a cpuple weeks before (when the weather was nice) he bought a set of matrix pro 2 trucks, and a complete drive train for around 500$, i sent it in a couple days… it was never an issue to ship just a series of unfortunate events and weather

I don’t mind what was and what caused which conditions. Those things you need to clearify with people who bought from you. I didn’t bought from you, so i don’t mind. All you wrote you should explain your unhappy customer and he will understand and believe, or not.

My only concern was and still is, that you shouldn’t offer things (even for free) if you don’t have a time to sent them. If you have time to send things than again, all is good and no need to discuss other topics.

1 Like

again monday is when im taking my parcels to ship, adding one more wouldnt have been an issue… and he’s the only one of my customers that has had an issue, and when anyone starts giving me ultimatems where neither condition is doable and refuses to listen to reason 1st thing when i wake up to go to work and then blocks me… makes it kinda hard to communicate…