I need brushed inrunner speed controller for 100volts

thanks. I’m going to contact them and send them pics of what i have and see if they have anything similar.

1 Like

http://kellycontroller.com/kdz7220124v-72v200apm-with-regen-p-960.html?osCsid=p9v2fa1urhtsukh59a51pr8rc1

They may be run in parallel but… they don’t have to be. You’re just dumping in dc so buy several smaller esc (10a should work fine) - parallel the control signals sure, but give each motor it’s own small esc. Boom ur done

1 Like

That’s a good idea too. IF this doesn’t work, that might have to. At the moment we’re hoping to find something that can be a mostly drop in replacement for the ones in there.

I’ll post a pic of the ones in there now later and see if it rings any bells with anyone. Then maybe a clue to finding a higher powered one like it will present itself.

Alienpowersystem

1 Like

Thats a good option if we end up going brushless because of lack of options. I’m still trying to find one for larger brushed DC inrunner motors though.

you can see twice that at 220v on instagram. my name is 4x4boards Jake the man hoooked it up with twin 220. four 48v batteries.

thats pretty much it. used two esc’s in parallel, each handling 2 motors and 110v 4x4 style my insta is 4x4boards

i think it’s like 20 thousand now :slight_smile: