I was on a (bad) Tinder date, and this was her response to me building an electric skateboard

My sister-in-law makes a six figure income, 200k, and she’s on all the a dating apps. Her expectation is that the man make at least 100k AND buys her the $3000 dresses, $1000 shoes, fancy restaurant meals…basically all the things she splurges her money on now, because she’s a woman she shouldn’t have to pay for anything she says. Classic case of “what’s hers is hers and what mine is hers”

1 Like

Are we creating another forum here… I think it would take off. It should be a gentlemen only forum. Let’s call it “WTF WOMEN”. Any other name suggestions?[quote=“Mikenopolis, post:21, topic:12054”] Her expectation is that the man make at least 100k AND buys her the $3000 dresses, $1000 shoes, fancy restaurant meals [/quote] BEST ANSWER TO GIVE HER

That’s the type of woman you tell “you’re not that good in bed babe”. The sad thing is that they will find some needy guy to do exactly what they want. Then women like that loose all respect for the guys and dump them eventually. Classic narcissist.

So, she’s a bottom. No reverse cowgirl for you, ya lazy ass!

1 Like

She has a car doesn’t she?

I love the new direction this forum has taken! Gives me a new sense of community

2 Likes

Well… this is skateboard related…right?

2 Likes

Well it started off esk8 related. It does look slightly bad for me since I’m not exactly fit. REALLY should at least be biking instead.

1 Like

Have faith the right girl is out there somewhere

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/8G67WVDd3m8

3 Likes