I was on a (bad) Tinder date, and this was her response to me building an electric skateboard

"How lazy do you have to be to need an electric skateboard? Can’t you just push it?"

You’re right. It is pretty lazy of me to design and build a custom electric vehicle from scratch; one that goes 30mph with a 20 mile range and weighs under 20 pounds. Textbook lazy.

Needless to say… I don’t think I will be seeing her again :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Haters gonna hate

3 Likes

She’s fired …

2 Likes

At least your board lets you ride it anytime you want :joy:

35 Likes

Ive found my gf doesnt understand why i do half of my crazy ass projects! Or why i spend so much on them. I just tell her me spending on those is the same as her spending on shoes and clothes … mutual agreement we’ll never understand the others likes is the key :wink: blindly calling it out like that is pretty closed minded imo. Each to their own! Number deleted?! :wink:

1 Like

Lol. This coming from a girl who swipes at a phone to find a date. You don’t even need to get off the toilet to do that.

Keep fishin’ bro. :punch:

10 Likes

Dont think twice 'bout bitches that get between you and eSK8

3 Likes

Better to discover this utter incompatibility early on and be done with her.

Oh, and I think it could have been even worse, like “Skateboard, in your age …???”

6 Likes

well usually i don´t talk much on an tinder date :monkey:

last time a female friend of mine saw a board of mine and told me the same “haha lol you´re a lazy ass! Why would you go electric on a longboard?!”

i didn´t say something but took her out for a ride. she´s now saving money to build her own :wink:

5 Likes

Stop being lazy building your board and go watch TV like a normal person

11 Likes

i would have thrown a drink in her face and walked out. Not a word, no warning, just drink in face and GTFO.

I’m sorry, but the power of the vag just isn’t that strong when you’ve got two hands and you know what makes you happy.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Textbook PUA she was negging on you bro that girl has game

1 Like

In all seriousness compare esk8 to makeup. Wow you’re so lazy, so you have to paint your face everyday with chemicals to look good

1 Like

This sounds familiar. I came with eskate ja my friend with car. He said that I’m lazy because I don’t kick my board forward. I said to my friend why she doesn’t push her car.

2 Likes

+1 on this. Classic “Anti-dating”. She was trying to get you to react. She wants your D, bro…:thumbsup: If you want to screw with a girl’s head all you have to do is look at her in the eyes, pause, and with a slight smile just whisper the word, “fat”. Then say nothing more… LOL Women are conditioned with a Pavlovian response to that word. Enjoy! :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She was upset because she wants you to spend your time and money on HER and ONLY HER not the board. I get this from my wife when I go to the range 2 x per month for IDPA. You’d figure after 17 years of marriage and 10 years shooting IDPA she wouldn’t care…WRONG. “you don’t spend enough time with me” she says. I say" you don’t spend enough time with me NAKED!"!

3 Likes

Awesome dude that you go to the shooting range. I live in pussy ass libtard california so I have to go through the hoops to buy a gun or even shoot a semi-automatic and register it. Good thing I know some guys that help me out for free. Keep up the 2nd amendment m8

1 Like

I get told that im lazy a lot. I usually respond with "lets see you skate with me for 20ks and tell me im lazy after that. " No one has ever taken me up on the offer.

That’s why many of us here love our wives/girlfriends. One of my favorite quote from a radio host is “To love is to understand and accept one’s passion and addictions without necessarily participating or being turned off by them”

Some women needs time to understand this. Asking why you can’t just push is fine, it’s what they say after you explain the awesomeness that matters. If people thought like her, cars would’ve never taken off as people would ask why we don’t just walk…with that said, did you pay for the drinks or meal? Or did you take her route and ask why she didn’t show up with a sandwich?

2 Likes