Interest Poll For 10 inch Precision Hangers As Replacement For Calibers

I’m putting up this poll to see the interest in having a precision hanger to replace the stock Caliber hangers of the ones I made. No one send me PayPal info.

What I offer if I did this. It’s handmade and custom. No set will have the same hanger shape. Hanger width is 10 inches wide not including the axle. The axle choice is the use of a 5/16-Grade 8 bolt or 10.8-M8 bolt that can be bought for pennies at the hardware store. No annodization of parts to a different color. Will be just the gray buffed finish. Keeps cost low and require a minimum number of pieces for anodization in the same color. The hanger will have a perfect 0.75-inch square towards the wheels so all motor mounts have perfect belt alignment.

Motor mount will be supplied, but with an option to just buy the insert to work on your existing motor mount.

Material Choice: Aluminum in either 2000, 6000, or 7000 series. Whatever the supplier has for the right price.

Price, I estimate to be between $100 and $200 for a set of two hangers. Suppose to be less than the $329.99 price of Caliber’s precision trucks.

• Will Buy
  • Will Not Buy

0 voters