[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

https://metro-board.com/e-skate-shop/155-mm-at-tires-tubes-set-of-4-metroboardx/

Aren’t these the tires here

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Metalstriker. Glad you could join us. :clinking_glasses:

Yep. “Out of stock”

1 Like

Those trucks look really cool but their website is a pile of steaming dung LoL

It does a terrible job of showing me what the trucks are and making me want to buy them, and it’s designed for a 4 year old to use, it looks like. There’s almost no content.

1 Like

Straight off their website

This is 100% Grade-A top-of-the-line premium Bullshit.

I’d bet my left arm that if you put some TB130 longboard wheels (130mm) on a Rayne Demonseed 44" deck, you’re going to have wheelbite. If not, color me very impressed.

3 Likes

I talked to them and they said will be bringing back. They didn’t like their old suppliers quality so they are talking to some else

3 Likes

welcome and good luck

1 Like

Well, the way it works as far as I understand, is you can set a mechanical stop to engage just before you board contacts the wheels, so that the trucks are incapable of moving past that position and you board cannot experience wheel bite.

So if you have huge wheels and very little clearance you might not be able to turn much, but you won’t get wheel bite.

4 Likes

thats quite stupid

also if i would make a metal bushing then i could also write no wheelbite doesnt make it a good idea though

2 Likes

Not for downhill guys. Little movement is key.

2 Likes

Not if waterborne surf adapter is used))

2 Likes

Welcome on the forum! good luck and invest in helmet))

3 Likes

Hmm, I think I didn’t do a good job of explaining it.

Basically you set up your board exactly how you want it, with as much or as little lean as you like. But no matter how much ability to turn you choose, wheel bite is always bad, because it’ll make you crash. So you set the trucks to stop just millimeters before wheelbite occurs. That way you can turn full force and never have to worry about going just slightly too far.

This is especially helpful at high speed where your momentum causes turning to be significantly easier AND where wheelbite becomes significantly more dangerous.

5 Likes

I am getting into resin printing, this could be an epic mess!

1 Like

I got some old pipes need cleaned. You can have the resin from them.

2 Likes

Yeah - you don’t want to find this out the hard way :rofl: abrupt stop followed by you flying through the air!

3 Likes

Learn to fall better. Flying is fun. Landing fucking sucks donkey

3 Likes

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the Community

2 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

try wheels

1 Like