[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

Could be really dangeous so be careful with this

2 Likes

Yeah - not sure resin would be good for wheels :thinking:

3 Likes

lol @qeliasq he means this:

and he is correct I am going to me trying to cast some rounded wheels for my Leiftech caster module upgrade project.

2 Likes

looks like a fun project. good luck

3 Likes

How’s this going Quinn?

1 Like

I am riding a onewheel around

does that answer your question?

Too busy trying to half ass fix the leiftechs in their current state to produce these products for it…

man I need a kick.

2 Likes

Dude. Stop before it’s too late. I tried it once too. Glad I got off before it grabbed me. Seen too many people go down that path.

2 Likes

Honestly I wanna build one so I can try it lol

2 Likes

Dude just go down to the homeless camp and ask. They will let you try it. But I’m telling you it’s not worth it. Think about it. They can’t really jump them they just ride off shit. That’s lame as fuck. The only thing I can say I love about them, that fatty Hoosier tire is dope as hell. I want some mini Hoosiers for skate. Only I would want Mickey Thompsons. Those would be legitness.

3 Likes

e x a c t a l y. Do it

1 Like

man i want to try a onewheel someday.

2 Likes

Just build a giant e skateboard with 4 onewheel motors and those Hoosier tyres.

2 Likes

Show some pics!

I dont own a OneWheel or any Hoosier tyres so heres a stock photo.

1 Like

That could look like a fun build, really offroad. A mix between a skateboard and a quad bike…

Jens did something similar with his psychoframe, that is just the dream build for the paths around me, I really need clearance. Just a little heavy to carry under the arm…

2 Likes

Dude on Facebook has a board with 4 go-kart tires. Not etoxx. Basically look like the hoosier tires.

I got pulled over on my skateboard the other day. Found out it is illegal in my town. Completely. Never had a problem. 5 years. Not once. Anyway, I told the officer it’s 2021, my skateboard identifies as a quad onewheel… Stop me now bitches.:rofl:

2 Likes

Echo… echo…echo…

1 Like

So, first strike and finished ? or what is the atmosphere Popo wise ?

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m an industrial designer and I’ve been longboarding for years, just lately I built an electric board and I must say… I’ve fallen in love!!

I hope to be able to share my build soon with you and hear your feedbacks!

3 Likes

Hello Okoku! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

2 Likes