[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

Good. What kind?

1 Like

funny story i bought my first board because my scooter broke during the summer and i was looking for something new to ride, somehow found a sketchy website selling boards locally and bought a shortboard

2 Likes

Where’s it at now?

1 Like

What motors are you running?

1 Like

Should be turnigy sk3

E: nope, polished evolve motors

2 Likes

Evolve motors, polished :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

here is one.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello,

looks like budget board. How much does it cost? Also, Im building my own board, but I want to share it when I will be happy with it.

2 Likes

Where are you from?

Czech republic

2 Likes

Budget board? That piece of machinery has gold motors! Budget board my ass. :joy:

3 Likes

Hello sorry I’m still getting used to the site and am not sure what thread to ask this question on. But is boardnamics a legit site because I just naught 2 gear drives and two hangers and now he won’t answere a single email…!! Any help please

2 Likes

Yes he’s legit. Might have to go to .news to get ahold of him.

1 Like

Heyo! I’m a college engineering student working on my first electric longboard; currently I’ve got all the parts except the battery and the deck. Once it’s done I had an idea for a design that folds into a backpack, got high hopes for it!

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum.

Already been reading like a sponge and asking the occasional question. Grew up in Australia. did Uni in San Diego (engineering), and never left. airline pilot, American wife and two little American girls, 11 and 7. Get back to Oz for visits when I can. Skate, surf, downhill mountain bike. Moved to Denver USA from SoCal recently. No more surf. Using eboards to lug up hills and carve back down. The girls like it too. I enjoy building more than buying even with the false economy of building. First ever build was converting a single hub drive to dual. Easy peasy.

3 Likes

And now your addicted and will mortgage your home for a new trampa. Its a sick cycle. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride.

So, Still got some of the aussie accent?

My bro has been in the usa now for like 15yrs his Australian accent is a bit fucked up now actually…

4 Likes