[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

Hello everyone, im Khajag from Germany. im new here, im not much “forums active” person but lately that label is changing, since alot of interesting discussion and genius people are here. Im about to finish my all-custom e-longboard from designing and crafting enclosures, building battery pack to drawing and illuminating the board. i will be posting here once its finished, not alot of work left after being around more than a year working on it.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome! Cannot wait to see the build!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m from BC, Canada. Have Meepo v3 and Raptor 2.1. Looking forward to making new connections and building awesome things!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Voinich. Glad to have you with us.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome. How many raptor sleeves do you have to sell? Great I’ll take it.

1 Like

Lol I was going to make a post about it XD

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the family!

3 Likes

Noooooo LoL

Use a brick charger and a BMS, you won’t regret it :slight_smile:

A smart BMS is even better.

2 Likes

I thought you didn’t like bms

What’s not to like about a BMS?

1 Like

Thought I read somewhere you didn’t like them. Or maybe you don’t use them

Nope. I definitely use them

Hello everyone, my name is Alex.

I don’t own electric skateboard at the moment but my friends does and I ride it occasionally. Thinking to build one myself, want to inspire from your builds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are your goals?

a four wheel drive board :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, to inspire from the builds and make electric longboard myself. Actually, I have already finished my deck

6 Likes

Did you get some concave action with the weight and clamp?

3 Likes

Hello, everyone, my name is Luc I recently built my electric longboards, a composition made with a Madrid deck, two 6374 engines, with a 12s4p battery and two BLDC ESC V6. After a week of use, one of my two ESC stopped working. I’m currently hesitating between a Dual FSESC6.6 from Flipsky or a FOCBOC Unity+ to replace them. If you have any advice, I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Next step is a fiberglass enclosure and shopping for a helmet

2 Likes

Yep, it worked even better than I expected.

1 Like