Is Lacroix economical?

Right, I would buy a lacroix for $2600 but its actually $3250 to get to the UK which isn’t worth it

I was able to see one in action at an esk8 group ride. It was one of the dopest boards, always in front, and looks amazing.

Maybe Canada can be great again and strike a new deal with Brexit to allow for Better trade :blush:

Edit: Canada always great :canada:

2 Likes

Canada as ALWAYS BE GREAT… don’t firget we have poutine and we are polite as Fuck…

3 Likes

I had to look up “poutine”

5 Likes

I got to try one out also and I would say it would be well worth 2600 just not 3000.

1 Like

Yea i think thats what it ends out being

1 Like

Ooo fuck ya boys …Quebec has the best poutine in Canada…tryed and tested across Canada …half my family is in Montreal and the other half is in B.C and I live in Toronto…Quebec is number one for poutines and beaver tails …

I want one of these decks too but it’s 700 USD…and we are CANADIANS so not cool I can’t win in my own country…even for us canadians we still have to pay usd…I get fucked everytime double my cost every time to buy anything from Eboosted enclosers or kuggys cnc cases and gear drives Europe side…the states is the same just raped in duties and taxes on top of taxes and then our shit dollar exchange rate is rough on top…

1 Like

yeah but dude its literally cold as fukx

shout out to the warmer states… :laughing:

My dad has a winter snow bird home in Tampa bay FL …very nice in the winter there not sure about how hot it is in the summer im sure I’ll find out one day when I get the keys…but for now I love snowboarding and snowmobiling…I like the season till I’m crippled and i need a sweet ass E-lazyboy scooter then I’ll be flocking off to Florida

Holy shit, I’ve never heard anything like that before and I’m from ala-frikkim-bama :grinning:.

2 Likes

I bought a LaCroix and YES its expensive, even if I when pick it up my self (they live almost next door).

But remember that you’re buying the “Ferrari” of the e-board. Smooth riding, great carving, impressive autonomy and crazy wheel power. Its look good, it is well builds with top of the ling parts, and customer after market service is excellent.

I could have built my own but all the trial and error would probably have me spend a lot of waist money.

No regret.

Right but imagine building your own and wasting 500$, you still wouldn’t be close to what I have to pay. And 500$ is a hell of a lot.

I am probably going to DIY. Already tracked down a battery, board and enclosure I like and it looks like the entire build will come to like 1500$.

1 Like

Of course, the pride and knowledge earn by building its own board is priceless. If you already have the tools, the basic knowledge and time, go for it! You will make something that really sits your needs.

TLC Tender Loving Care Or Time Labor & Cash

I’m just an idiot with a drill but ill get it done <3

If it’s a cordless drill it’s a great start, you have battery and a motor.

I build my own e-chopper. What did I learn: -its cost more than I though, -it takes more time than I though, -I strip and rebuild so many time that I can now do it with my eyes close.

No regret but for the e-skate, I decide to work, save money and buy one.

go with your gut.

IMG_20181006_160145

1 Like

Lacroix boards are best I have ridden…

No

4 Likes

What great value, and good looking too. You’re really after my wallet