Is this a good remote? Need help finding a cheap remote, but good remote

1 Like

It’s meant to be good. Few people have it but there’s no compliants

3 Likes

https://buildkitboards.com/products/mini-remote

5 Likes

I’ve seen this remote, but it looks really cheap! I don’t want a cheap material remote, I want something that looks good too

That’s actaully very good quality remote

3 Likes

HA! You should be banned for that too lol. The Mini is one of the best most affordable, most reliable remote around. Check yourself lol

4 Likes

I’m just asking, sorry that I don’t like the design

I also want a remote that I can recharge

Get it then they are both good

Thanks, I’m probably going to get the alien power, because I like the design of it

2 Likes

like what @JLabs tagged, these are brilliant

1 Like

Are there anyway to transfer a different case

It’s the only remote I have used for 2 years and it hasn’t yet failed me. No dropouts ever. It’s available on eBay for as low as $18. I have 2 boards with 2 of those remote.

I’ll take your word for it

You have to modify the Mini Remote yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t call it DIY for no reason.

Seriously though, the batteries last such a long time even when not rechargable. You want the Mini Remote. It’s exactly what you want.

2 Likes

The mini is great. Guts are tiny, fit in anything. Battery lasts weeks.

https://psychotiller.com/product/24ghz-remote-controller

image image image image

5 Likes

I have the APS remote. It has a very sensitive throttle. So I with my fat fingers have some problems to us the breaks without to fly from my board. Other people seem to have no issues but for me it´s not fit. You also can pair only one receiver, so in case you plan to use 2 or more receiver, that will not work.

If somebody is interested I have one for sale :rofl: used only once but shipping would be only after new year…

How much are you selling it for

new it was about 55$ i think 40$ plus 5$ shipping would be nice. On ebay you can get it more cheap :wink:

1 Like

Oh, your in Russia! Shipping would be way over my budget, and not trying to spend more the 40$ on a remote, but thanks for the offer