Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

One of the highlights, seeing Tishawn chase @MoeStooge on his fucking unicycle while filming and crossing the finish line first. Holy fuck

9 Likes

Guitar hangers, got 4 for 10 bucks on Amazon.

5 Likes

That mtb deck turned out really good. How does it ride?

1 Like

That’s what i use too

Was fun till the cops showed up

3 Likes

It rides surprisingly good, I need to wedge it a bit more. The deck is at 20 degrees, the trucks 50 degrees, with 5 degree wedges, makes it 35 degrees but I need about 5 more to make it eally turny. I’m not happy with the grip, I’m gonna regrionit with some Hazzard grip I picked up.

3 Likes

I still want thumbnail4 Grip. Holy crap it let me load a image

5 Likes

I’ll eventually get a template or get it later cut, it’s just pretty elaborate.

2 Likes

It is I keep thinking “ill do it by hand” Then i laugh, then i cry, then i go back to reading dead threads pretending im getting things done.

6 Likes

Guys please don’t derail the thread, this all about being green with envy

6 Likes

Thats was I was thinking. About to pull my flags out in force. Stay focused. Bitterness.

7 Likes

F@#k this s&%t I live in South Dakota now and for the next couple of months I have to store my board and drive my soccer mom van everywhere. I miss Cali I miss the weather

2 Likes

Currently we’re ralying to go ride the strip, gonna be dope.

Edit: that was intentional

7 Likes

You bastard, I thought you were sharing in the pain and you are there. That one hurt.

5 Likes

hopefully not after drinking… :anguished: ive been really worried about that

F##k you “dont derail the thread” And you’re there… :unamused:

4 Likes

Of course not…

1 Like

While drinking…

3 Likes

10 weeks for me…I lift my arm up the bone sticks up like I’m growing a second head…

Got a light…

1 Like

It’s been 4 years since the last time I broke my collarbone and it’s still not right. It was the third time mind you but I cannot reach straight up in the air with my right arm anymore.

4 Likes