Kaly giveaway, off-topic discourse

The hypocrisy here is great. You copied a 10 year old trampa design and somehow made it look worse and pretend like you came up with somehing new :rofl:. Pretty hilarious

2 Likes

8 Likes

giphy%20(4)

Can’t we just be happy that another product exists for the customers who didn’t find what they were looking for previously?

There’s so much overlap in esk8 regardless 🤷🤷

12 Likes

Just stop bud. You’re being a dick, border lining vendor bashing, which is not allowed on this forum.

@Kaly has consistently produced amazing products that are in high demand in the esk8 world.

If you don’t like it, just move along. Your comments are not needed.

11 Likes

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with trampa. Its about a give away that @Kaly is doing.

5 Likes

And I’m not asking for any discount, I would gladly pay full price. He actually treats people with some fucking respect.

2 Likes

This is just you being an ass hat, your not trying to achieve anything other than being a troll. You should be ashamed.

7 Likes

You do realize that you come across as an insecure child, right?

5 Likes

Please guys don’t respond to this guy anymore.

The betting will continue and I’ll honor the prize for the winner and that won’t be change, CHEERS :slight_smile:

14 Likes

He didn’t take a dig at Trampa, I did. Get your shit sorted.

7 Likes

This. I shouldn’t have in the 1st place, my bad. Ignored.

1 Like

I don’t want to be a troll, but I too fail to see the fun in this. My first thought when I saw the deck was “this looks very much like trampa”. The design is cooler than trampa but the similarity is clearly there.

E09D3B26-F50D-4EED-802B-6B5A65623C01

In fact, there’s a lot of similarity. If the HolyPro deck didn’t exist and they released it today, how many people would claim their free Kaly deck?

3 Likes

It may seem like a trivial change, but the increase in width and actual concave is invaluable to esk8. People have been asking for these for years and no manufacturer has wanted to deliver, @kaly did.

6 Likes

Well, this has been my problem all along. Making fun of a trampa for no apparent reason other than to bolster someone else’s product. If vendor bashing is forbidden, it should apply uniformly.

Well, lets not get carried away :slight_smile:

Respectfully, bullshit. You came in here trolling for no reason other than to cause @kaly grief. At least be man enough to admit it and not justify your action with half-assed logic after the fact.

5 Likes

But camber and concave doesn’t always go hand in hand. Someone already pointed out in the clone deck flex test video how the deck in flexing only in the middle :slight_smile:

Not true. He opened a thread pretending that Trampa would claim design on his deck when hes the one who copied trampas design in the first place.

Anyway, I have said my piece. Too much lost in text to have a proper convo. Peace out :slight_smile: Not wasting my saturday evening here.

1 Like

Came for the dates.

giphy%20(2)

Stayed for the popcorn.

8 Likes

Jesus dude. Lay off the fanboy shit for just a minute. You’re not his “Daddy”. You must think he’s such a little bitch that he can’t take care of or defend himself or something? The Captain Save a Hoe shit is getting pretty pathetic. So pick your date and wait to see if you get a free board already. Or just pm @Kaly all the dumb shit you’d like to say. Easy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: why would I want a Walmart clone when I can get the real thing?