Kaly.nyc motors for sale, take a look

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Lately I haven busy trying to set up a website to offer the eSk8 community complete boards and parts.

So far have the website is still a work in progress but I already have some item that will like for the community to see.

So to get started take a look at the motors

6355 230Kv Input voltage ------------------------------6S - 12S
Sensors--------------------------------------120 deg. Max Power Output -----------------------3200 Watts Max input Rated Amps-------------------60 Amps Shaft Diameter----------------------------- 8mm Shaft length---------------------------------30mm Shaft features -------------------------------3Ă—3 keyway slot. And doble flat spot. 180Deg.

-Motor Wire: 240mm silicone 12AWG wire and 5.5mm Gold connectors.

-Sensor Wire: 300mm with 6 pin connector with JST-PH 2mm pitch, plug and play for the VESC.

Here some pics

In stock too is this other motor

6375 190Kv

Input voltage ------------------------------6S - 12S
Sensors ------------------------------------120deg Max Power Output -----------------------3600 Watts Max input Rated Amps------------------70 Amps Shaft Diameter----------------------------- 8mm Shaft length---------------------------------30mm Shaft features -------------------------------3Ă—3 keyway slot. And doble flat spot. 180Deg.

-Motor Wire: 240mm silicone 12AWG wire and 5.5mm Gold connectors.

-Sensor Wire: regular rc.

Some pics.

Some other pic to compare

The price for the motors is as follows

6355 230Kv sensored --------- $ 85.00 6374 190Kv sensored ----------$ 100.00

Any inquiries feel free to PM me :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Sweeeet! Nice stuff, you have been busy in a good way

2 Likes

The 190kv would go nice with whatever vesc I buy next

This weekend I’m building a dual 6374 street carve with 12S 4P and MBS unstoppable :smiling_imp: just have to give it a go.

4 Likes

@Kaly Ooh, those look sweet. How much would shipping to California cost for two 6374s? Or is it included in the price?

Good looking motors!!

But I think you should change your wording. It’s not correct to say they have 3200W “max power output”. You wouldn’t be able to reach that with 12S fully charged at its maximum current rating, even if it had 100% efficiency

(124.2V)(60A) = 3024W max power INPUT

But the motor has around 70-75% efficiency. So even completely maxed out on full batteries, it’d only be 2200W max output

Shipping in the USA will be $ 6.50

2 Likes

who says you could only do 60A? Doin a mountainboard with 12s 120A ESC you would kill all motors under 5 kW with full 120A at 12s.

The motor max is only telling us approximately how much power it can handle, before magnets get destroyed or wires are melting.

@jmasta

There is no mistake with the wording of the Max Power Output, that is a peak value. Check @TarzanHBK comment above.

I did change the wording of the max input Current to Max Rated Input Current to reflect the nature of this value.

Something to always have in mind regarding electric equipment, is that there are safety reductions factors apply to the values in order to account for users pushing the device over the Rated capacity, there is always some headroom :wink:

1 Like

Are the motor mount holes at 31.11mm apart like the SK3’s

The same distance mounting holes like the sk3

1 Like

Are you using in FOC mode ?, and how long is shaft?

I don’t like to use FOC mode I like the feed back from the motor and the sound.

The shaft is 30 mm long

1 Like

Didn’t know you also have a shop. Unfortunately it’s closed right now… :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I think I have a lawsuit in my hands :imp: :smiling_imp:

@kaly I’m interested in the 6374 190kv motors, I’m planing to build an MTB board like yours with the MTB wheels, do you have a build log?

How comfortable are the springed trucks against regular caliber trucks?

The spring trucks feel as comfortable as the regular trucks and with the ability to customize the spring pressure for each spring it takes it to another level.

The main difference with regular skateboard set up is the stance you will have because of the deck and the angles for the trucks, it is different, some people like it some people find it weird. But one thing I tell you for kicking the stands suck but once you no longer have to kick this thing rocks.

1 Like

Does the MTB on 100mm wheels weight a lot more than a regular e-sk8 with the same setup?

the weight is not that different my 10S set up is 22lb the 12S is 24Lb

2 Likes