Kegel Wheel pulley options?

I got this pulley that bolts on to the wheel.

It’s not bad, but it’s been kind of a pain trying to get it perfectly centered. also if I get it too tight the wheel starts to bulge on the gear side.

Are there any other gear options for the kegel wheels? I found this from Evolve, but not sure it will work with my setup.

Thanks.

If you’re in Europe you got esk8.de, alienpowersystem.com and unikboards.com

It might just be that you’re over tightening it though. I had to fiddle a bit to get my pulley centered as well. It didn’t need as much force as I thought it would.

1 Like

I’ve just fitted a kegel pulley from the EU group buy. There was a group buy with similar items in the US I think the files were from junior potato. It is excellent, but possibly along the same lines as the one you got.

Thanks for the replies. I finger tightened the bolts and tried throwing it backwards on my truck to allow it center up better. Seems to have helped quite a bit. Think I’m gonna loc-tite these bolts in though.

Pm Idea I bought 2 sets of these from him very well priced too and comes with all the required screws to fit it

I think your trucks are assembled up side down… Not sure but in my trucks I can see the logo of caliber instead “TEN”:sunglasses:

Thanks! Fixed. Luckily I only threw them together to see how they fit.

Unik’s smart series pulley?

He’s about to order a small production run so get in before he places the order.