La Croix ¥ MBS Matrix II ¥ MBS 5*9” ¥ eToxx helical 1:6.25 ¥ 30Q 12s7p ¥ Unity?

An esk8 was here once upon a time

18 Likes

Awesome setup ! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see more !!!

Enjoy & good DIY mate :v:

2 Likes

I thought I had dyslexia for a minute Very nice build mate

2 Likes

Did you got an extended version of the extender !?? :yum:

Those 230 x 65 look sick !!

2 Likes

I’m a bad girlfriend, I’m a bad girlfriend

my kids have been singing this for days, it’s driving me nuts

3 Likes

Nice, thanks for the feedback :wink:

Yes, Rockstar, R2, R Pro and Fivestar have the same pattern but not the same deepness?

Jens make the test with my Matrix 2 new hanger length last summer because I ask him if I could set 9" wit 5*, and it was not possible, maybe the extenders are longer now …
Its why I was curious, because it’s the setup I want :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I make this layout like I already did, the extender didn’t go out of the 5* rim, as they are wider than the Rockstar2 …

(As my board didn’t roll anymore, I will unset and measure them. But the 5* wide is around 39/40mm, Rockstar is less, around 37.5mm if I remember. And Trampa are 35mm deep, they will need washer…) I will make it just like you ^^ (with T2, after finishing my Primo Stricker I guess)

Witch motors will you choose?

1 Like

hooo thx for all of this ^^
Yes it was the little issue he fund last year.
It’s not optimal but maybe it could work …

2 Likes

Life goes on and on and on

4 Likes

How did you balance your wheels? Mine wobble quite a bit (because of the valve?)

I haven’t yet but was thinking of using beads

ooops this is very poor editing

3 Likes

IMO its not save to use the Truckextension with the wide Fivestar Hubs on Matrix2 Trucks. I told @Riako last year about and i still think the same!

3 Likes

arrggh my posts are eating themselves

9 Likes

I’m going to miss that terrible vinyl table cloth

2 Likes

That looks pretty solid with the double bolts on each side of the binding. Are those inserts in the correct position to double as the mounts for the regular bindings when you want to switch? I like the idea of being able to switch bindings in the same holes. And make sure you don’t short yourself on stance width. I have those freeboard bindings on a drop through deck and they are pushed out as far as possible, but still feel like my stance is too narrow.

Also, are you gonna be doing rail slides on your enclosure? :rofl:

1 Like

We use M3 Self tapping but if you are going to use a lot of pull out force (for the bindings) I’d recommend using M4 and higher.

2 Likes

I’m melting!

5 Likes

I like cake

2 Likes

What top speed will you have if it’s 1:6.25?

this is nuts

1 Like