Landwheel spare battery wanted

Hey guys, want to buy a extra Landwheel battery, tell me what you got! Maybe you got some @revel_flo

I think @Mikenopolis has

1 Like

He sold them

1 Like

Mine are in EU sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey Karam, I do have a couple new batteries from @Mikenopolis. If you’d like one shoot me a message. I see you’re in San Diego as well so maybe you can just pick it up.

2 Likes

:heart: this community

1 Like

I’ma need a few for my revel if you can spare them I’ll drive to SD myself I’m in SoCal not that far. Also I love the revel/landwheel system I was planning on doing a unboxing video but my laptop, two revel battery chargers, $1300 cash and my phone was stolen at gun point in San Jose. I was in contact with Flo I think at revel through Facebook but I decided to delete the FB account. But if you can get some batteries, I would be so much appreciated. My first battery finally took a crap and my other two is a fight between my system and my wife’s. Lol anything would help thanks. Your loyal customer Jerrod Granados lol @revel_flo

2 Likes

Jerrod, holy crap! Glad to hear you’re safe. Just sent you a message about how you can order more chargers / batteries and availability. Cheers, Flo

2 Likes