Landyachtz Evo falcon + tb mount

I use 330 mm belts and they are spot on but you could go bigger. Probs to 350 check the pics

hope this helps

1 Like

@brenternet Did you managed to mount the motors inside?..i have the same evo+eboosted enclosure, but will use gummies.

There’s very little space for 6374 motor and mount :frowning:

I did not in the end, rear mounted and ended up liking it. Long ass belts though!

I speculate that on SR TKP with some really short custom mounts you could get them inside.

Vera

2 Likes

what a nice build! yeah…its possible with sz tkp @mmaner did it with his dropped gloryy (using @psychotiller rippa mounts + hubs)

Yeah, you can. I prefer inside mounting. The main reason is it saves your motors from getting banged up when you stand the board.

3 Likes

The 36 inch falcon with 107s stands perfectly on it’s nose and balances there :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I can confirm brotha @brenternet . I just did a build I wrapped up last week with the new EVO that just came out on RKP Surfrodz and Psycho’s quickmounts & 6 shooters with plenty of room forward mounted, no issue at all. 6365 motors. I did hear that the drop is ever so slightly different on the 36 & 40 inch EVO’s though to where it’s harder to forward mount with the 36…

Side note… I do use your standing trick with my EVO, just a little more tedious getting it right with 6 shooters but going to those them on the killshot I picked up a couple days ago and put the TB DD’s and 110’s on this new evo deck so should work better like it does for you I’m thinkin with the 100’son there… lol Thanks! .

2 Likes

The 39 and 40 have loads more forward mounting room yeah. The 36 is the issue.

I really regret not getting the 39 or 40

I forward mount with eboosted enc and need to tighten trucks too far to stop hitting the enc… Its my fault as I use a BMS over the battery and 10mm foam.

I’m fairly tall and have trouble finding a stance that does not cause knee pain :frowning: