Landyachtz, Lacroix, Trampa Carver which is best

I am riding without dampas already :joy: Problem is I weight all of 65 kilos and find it hard to turn.

re: barrels. ZERO chance. Only reasons I built a trampa is the way spring trucks look. absolutely incredible :slight_smile:

I might drill the trucks after all but I have the ultimates and its ever so close to the gaps, I get nervous.

What size is the screw? m4?

To answer the OPs question, get the holy pro. The street carver is too high off the ground for a pnuemetic setup.

the holypro sits lower and feels much better under the feet. The lacrioux deck is too short IMO. I needs to be 2-3 inches longer

1 Like

so i was partly right. donā€™t cut people off by saying:

thatā€™s rude.

back on topic: theyā€™re all good options. if you get dampaā€™s or the new trampa bushing things speedwobbles apparently might not be an issue at all! cheers

You need to toughen up buttercup. That wasnā€™t close to being rude. Partially right isnā€™t good enough when it comes to giving misinformation on ride control. And how exactly does someone cut someone off on an internet forumā€¦ lol :rofl:

5 Likes

Having a good setup helps prevent wobbles, the ultimate determining factor is the rider, not just how your trucks are set up.

You can have the ā€œperfectā€ setup and still have wobbles

1 Like

Hahaha he was being sarcastic skunk haha. Take it with a grain of salt;-) I ride a trampa with urbans. I have removed the dampers because thay badly degrade the turning radius and it sucks jumping of the board to make a turn while others zip round the corner. I admit with dampers it feels more solid at highy speeds. For me i rarely go over 30kph dont see the need i have tons of fun carver and doing mini jumps off curbs and up them as i have bindings. The bindings allso give me more help when turning. And yes i have broke a retainer lately but honestly i dont really care if i break something like that. Easy fix 2min job and we are off again:-) At first i was having problems going fast but the more i would ride the more i relized its not a speed board its a carving fun mini jump board. I love it i really do. Its so much fun and with the urbans its just a soft ride and so enjoyable 15485349046407624436255713381425

3 Likes

ā€œMisinformationā€

I feel like this is going to devolve into endless arguing and name calling againā€¦

It can be with the correct trucks and bushing setup. I have 2 boards that do 35mph and carve hard.

1 Like

You made a statement in absolutes. You suggested that if someone used a downhill setup they would never have ANY speed wobbles. I simply called out that was a false statement.

2 Likes

@Skunk Double rude!

2 Likes

Guess im just an a$$hole

1 Like

3 Likes

Quit fixing false absolutes! Perfect setups, makes an inexperienced rider a pro with absolutely no speed wobbles. Stooge has never fallen off his board, and itā€™s definitely not on videoā€¦

1 Like

I would flip the hanger aroundā€¦

2 Likes

Can u explain why? Because i am having no wheelbite issues at all.

Do you have a trampa? Just wondering

And i dont doubt you But my statement was more trampa based. My bad should have said trampa instead of just carver

I do not. I didnā€™t realize you were talking about trampas, I thought the discussion was reffering to the deck trpes in the subject and general downhill setups.

Looks like things are getting @meesie in here.

Longer when base, lower deck position. We would always ride with hangers in regular position. Only for street wheels we flip the hanger to gain ground clearance.

2 Likes