Landyachtz mtb (found used? Is good for build)

The madrid deck with the spring trucks looks interesting. If @Mobutusan doesn’t want the trucks Ill take the whole thing and just resale the trucks and wheels. I really want that deck :slight_smile:.

1 Like

That sounds good to me. I’m always on the look out for non-Trampa eATB gear, since, well, you know. Principles and shit. Lol

Since you have a pair of Scrub trucks, what do you think about them?

@skunk Thanks for taking this on and let me know what I owe you. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

2 Likes

I’ve never ridden the scrub trucks, I just bought a set. On the ground they feel just like trampa trucks to me. I didn’t like the look of the wheels so I never did anything. I’m actually thinking about milling the axles from 12mm to 10mm and putting either 6 shooters or 107 thane on them and mounting them to this deck :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Good to know. Yeah the tri spoke wheels are not the prettiest, but I’ve got ideas for them. One thing I’ve found from other shallow tip/tail (~20°) mountain boards is that they turn like a semi truck with channel trucks. They seem best suited to skate style trucks. There’s a reason why Trampa & MBS use 30-35° angles with channel trucks. I’m building up a monster board on a 20° deck and trying to figure out the best way to make oversized 10-15° wedges to make it work.

1 Like

THat’s good info, I’ve never owned a 20 degree MTB before, so this will be new to me.

1 Like

I got a long shift at work today (14hours) but I’ll try and meet up with him tomorrow. He does say in his ad that it’s barely used

2 Likes

I appreciate you doing this, let me know what I owe you and next time I have giveaways Ill give you 1st shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to start a “used decks near me” thread or something. There’s so many for sale around me.

2 Likes

I do need 15mm 285 belts lol

1 Like

He’s gonna bring it to me tomorrow afternoon.

2 Likes

@Mobutusan @mmaner I’ll collect from you guys after I have the board my hands, just in case something goes wrong with the transaction or he doesn’t actually come through.
I’m planning on meeting up with him around 2 p.m. tomorrow. I’ll try to get the board broken down and weighed so I can get shipping quotes ASAP

3 Likes

Got it 10 char

1 Like

@mmaner @Mobutusan pm me some shipping info

2 Likes

So I was going to try and get to the post office today but two of the bolts are super stripped. managed to get one off but the other … :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I don’t have a large variety of tools at hand so I’m going to go to my buddies place tomorrow and try and get it done with his Dremel

2 Likes

Got called into work today right before heading to buddy’s place. Coworker broke his collarbone last night apparently. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No hurry on my end. Take whatever time you need. That sucks about the bolts though.

1 Like

It’s the smaller upper bolts. The main bigger bolts were all good.

1 Like

Ship ping is to much to Canada. Board is Avalible. received_193619134668844

1 Like

I don’t know why I posted that bored here thought it was the other thread…

Anyways Got them pulled apart. Will box up and get you guys those shipping quote. 15348333272762126213904 Please excuse the potato camera on my phone…

1 Like

beautiful, i appreciate it my friend,

1 Like