Laptop sized electric vehicle WALKCAR

Quite hilarious to be using it on the city streets with those wheels, but I would love to have one of these to power through the airport!

2 Likes

If it can’t go faster than an old lady jogs it’s embarrassing to be seen on it. Having now seen the video I want one. Seems good for a congested sidewalk

1 Like

I agree with @hummie this is ridiculous… and now that I have seen the video I want one!!!

1 Like

Ha, too true!

riding with their hands in their pockets!! :rage:

2 Likes

I would ride naked on a boosted board before using the walkcar

5 Likes

Not as bad as I thought considering how compact it is. Definitely better than the Moboster posted not too long ago.

1 Like

Now if we bolted a bar stool…

Think of the possibilities

2 Likes

2 Likes

those are getting built with the explosive batteries from the banned hoover boards?

Those tiny wheels are going to skid to a halt on the first tiny rock they hit, and send you flying.

I think it actually is the same genealogy as the Robovac so it just spits those suckers out :joy:

1 Like

Thats probably why the top part is metal (or at least it looks like it is), it acts as a ballistic shield when the batteries blow up.

When you hit those sidewalks that are misaligned with 1" vertical deviation on that you’ll fall flat on your face standing like that. At least a skateboard allows you to fly off in a way you can keep running.

1 Like

here you go now we are in business https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HazWCa3huMY

No more lost luggage

LOL. This is so funny. I prefer the good old fashioned version though- see below:

1 Like