I am currently peacing together an electric lean board (http://leanboard.us), and I am wondering on what to do about making it more stable at high speeds. They have a great platform and an amazing concept for a cruiser board, and I think it may have potential as an awesome eboard too.
Current prototype setup parts
- 1x leanboard bamboo
- 4x Flipsky 6354 190kv motors
- 4x Flipsky vesc 4.12
- 12s3p 20700b battery pack.
- 2x Custom CNC motor mount for 2 motor mounting
- Custom inverse gear/belt system drivetrains.
- Custom 3d printed enclosure.
- eSkate Lights
I am still trying to figure out a good 12s bms. any suggestions?