LHB Witchblade AT in mostly black with some blue | FOAM GRIP | 12S | R-SPEC 190KV | VESC

Do you reckon 9mm riser would do it??

This is exactly what I want to do lol

Holy crap!! Defenitely a renaissance man. Beautiful build as always LHB :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, your creativity and skills definitely show in your end products. Everytime I see ‘LHB something’ in my feed I know I’m in for a treat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’ll probably do around 35 mph, which would make me extremely nervous on those knobby tires.

1 Like

@themegak It’s something called Obliged, its a closed cell silicone foam, presumably just for skateboards. I cut it with those nice Fiskars Titanium non-stick scissors you can get at walmart. And a razor blade in some areas.

@maxz probably. The risers are more about motor rub than wheel bite. you could try a 9 and see if it works but i usually use half inch risers.

@Photorph theoretical is somewhere around 40 i think, but you know how that is. It actually handles really really well around the 25-28mph range and you can hardly feel the street compared to regular street builds. Between the shock risers and foam padding and softer larger wheels its like being in an SUV compared to your sports car. I think i’ve settled on categorizeing these as crossover commuters because they do really well for that in my opinion. Its a good balance of street performance and crap terrain performance. It handles packed and gravelly dirt roads just fine and gives no shits about grass.

At one point there i was trying to kick it out a little but i quickly realized that was probably a bad idea. lol

I’m doing a full drain range test this weekend at the customer’s request. Because of the season changes i no longer have time during the week day evenings to do them.

2 Likes

What battery pack is in there?

12S4P 430 watt hour comprised of 48 Samsung INR18650-25R cells, all sitting on a 60 amp BMS from batterysupports.com

Single drive & normal wheel would be good for around 40km, at 3.4-3.3v/cell,… curious to see how much DR with those wheels does?

@longhairedboy got a link or name for that foam grip?

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1186021731#

Link doesnt work

Contact seller, always listed sold out

https://www.etsy.com/listing/291200919/obliged-non-abrasive-grip?ref=shop_home

1 Like

you still chasing a thane deck liner scepy?

I guess this would be similar at dampening road vibration.

Thanks,

@cobber trying anything I can find :yum: