LiPo 6S BMS Balance Charging Problems

On the PSU terminal block theres 3 input terminals for the AC connections L, N and Ground (Live and Neutral for L and N) and then there are a couple + terminals and a couple - terminals, there all connected together and are there just so you can connect multiple wires if need be.

1 Like

hey there @JdogAwesome i have the same one and was wondering the same thing that @Maxid was wondering. how does a 6s battery result in a 5s cable? also could you send a digram of how you wired the whole thing up ?

Dude he explained it right after me asking that question.

So on both the batteries the red balance cables are soldered to each other and one of the red cables has two wires soldered to it

??? :confused:

It is in the third post - make sure you understand what the picture shows. If you don’t understand that, don’t build a battery!

1 Like

I’m not building a battery ( I really can’t do that ) I’m using ones from hobby king . The thing is that in the pictures on the first post it looks there are 5 wires comin out of the BMS and you said that they usually omit the ground wire. but there are two batteries so he omitted the ground on both of them. But then one of the connections on one of the batteries has two wires soldered to it. I hope that wasn’t confusing. It’s my first build so I’m just figuring things out. :worried: if you could help me that would be really appreciated

you are confusing serial connecting two 3S batteries with BMS connecting. The BMS he showed had 5 connectors because the sixth cell was connected to the main port just like ground. So 7-2=5.

What is main port and what is ground im sorry I’m really stupid :joy:

Can someone help me please to complete my wiring diagram? I do not understand it :disappointed_relieved:

That would be very very nice! :slight_smile: