Lithium Ion Panasonic NCR18650PF Group Buy 3.81 per cell shipped

Yes you are totally right! I was gonna mention it in the other reply that you wouldnt exactly need the extra 1km. Because that extra 1km would be expensive. So I want a 50 cells battery. How much for them and how much for shipping to norway?

Hmm. Just for the cells if it was just me and you in this buy then just the 50 cells for you would be $227.63. Shipping to Norway is the hard part, I believe it is quite expensive but let me check it out.

If we could get 2 other people that also wanted 50 cells, the price would go down to $196.47 per 50 cells.

1 Like

Yeah that would be great… But I think I will stick with the LG Chem 18650 HG2. Cost $219 for 50. But thanks for your help :wink: You have been very helpful :smiley:

Of course. Just wondering, where are you ordering those from?

Ok be weary of thier shipping charges. Your order will most likely come out to over 300$

Will do :wink:

But do you know where to buy BMS(Battery Management System) for the batteries?

Batterysupports.com have reliable bms’s

1 Like

@Sander wouldn’t nkon.nl be way better for you since they are in Europe?

I’ve heard of them too. Do you know if they’re legit, because there prices are very low, just a little suspicious.

Yeah I bought with one other person and shipped to Australia and the cells are great. @whitepony buys his from there too and he has made like 4 battery packs

Ok awesome!! I assume they are grade A cells?

The batteries are more expensive. But it will add up because the shipping is cheaper there. So it would be more relevant. But I don’t know if they’re legit. The website is kinda shady :open_mouth:

I believe they are. As I said, I ordered from there, the cell voltages were all perfect and the cells look legit.

What types of cell do you use?

The capacity? Was that legit?

Samsung 25R. The one thing I wouldn’t get from nkon is the sony vtc5 because Sony doesn’t manufacture the cells anymore.

Yes it was. @whitepony is known for making awesome packs and he always uses nkon so there is no doubt in my mind that they are fake.