Hey guys after Paris event my sister wanted a board like all of us have. She tried few electric ones and played around with push boards and etc and loved it so we decided to build one for her.
- Custom FatBoy Nano Gear drive made for 5065 with 1:3 gear ratio
- 5065 140kv motors
- 6S8P 30Q Battery pack made into two 6S4P packs so later on it could be changed into 12s4p
- Enertion Unity with Nano-X
- Landyachtz Switchblade 36"
- Custom Enclosure made by @BigBen
- Cone/Canon and Canon/Canon 84A bushings (Helped by our master @RipTideSports)
- 6S BMS for charge only
Color scheme is Black/Red I think (That’s what was decided by our princess)
Can’t say enough thanks for @BigBen for this nice custom enclosure
Motors were upgraded and bulletproofed, added keyway to the axle:
Made custom gear drive for smaller motors also made it smaller as motor is a lot smaller .
I love the look of this small BMS:
The 6S Charger expected to be smaller but looks like they only change voltage by pot or etc and that’s all:
The whole build (with temporary different enclosure double stack) looks pretty sick