Looking for Battery Pack it’s specific specs

Hello! I;m looking for a replacement battery for a Meepo Mini 2, which battery dimensions are 140mm x 98mm x 40mm (L x W x H). The Meepo comes with a 10s2p, but I’m looking to hopefully try and keep the sped while upgrading range. Does anyone know how I can make or buy a 10s3P or more p battery that fits within those dimensions?

Thank you so much for your time and effort!

1 Like

Hello CadenGS!

According to meepo battery specs, they are using Samsung 20R for their packs.

If you are familiar with battery building, or want to try (need specific tools, and knowledge that you can find here), you can build the same pack, changing the cells chemistry for some with more capacity.

Usually if you change chemistry for one with more capacity, you will reduce the max amps drawing.

For example:

• 20R is rated at 2000mAh and 22 Amps drawing
  • 25R is 2500mAh and 20 Amps
  • 30Q is 3000mAh and 15Amps

So for the same size, you probably will have to reduce a little the Amps drawing for more capacity…

1 Like

If you only have the standard mini battery, then is uses the 20R cells, as Johnny mentioned. If you want to keep it really simple, just order the Meepo ER battery, which uses 40T cells. it’s designed for that housing and and will be compatible with everything you currently have and give you nearly twice the range.

you should then go buy my meepo mini parts lol!

2 Likes