Looking for black calibers 50°

on the base plate (boardside if topmount) you will see 44 CAL if they are 44. hangars dont matter.

Black marker?

Just go down to the local car auto shop get them to sand blast them, should be either cheap or free since its a 1 min job (I work at a auto shop so i know) And go down and buy so you can etch them with acids that will make them black, should only cost you a total of 5 or max 10 bucks to do and you have lots of acid / etching stuff to do 50 or so trucks.

1 Like

How ive done mine, i just didnt use acid at the end but clear lacker some special stuff used for the underside of a car dosnt add any thickness but has a cemical reaction with the metal that makes it not stain or rust or anything.

1 Like

If you want to strip paint, it is hard to beat AS10 Aircraft Stripper, it’s not enviornmentally friendly, it’s the old paint stripper of yore which hurts your skin if you’re careless enough, it really saves on elbow grease.

Rattlecan paint, use a metal primer coat, follwed by two coats of whatever colour you like, if you get a 2k rattlecan paint. Use a urathane finishing coat or to protect, it’s what they use on plastic hubcaps on cars.

Pink to make the boys wink :rofl::wink:

I almost bought those too, shame to destroy them, melon/pink…nice combo and very daring sir

It says which type on the baseplate in the Caliber circle logo.

Amazon is always a nice place to get calibers for some reason they are cheaper then anywhere else.

1 Like

Pink is cute. I love Pink panties. Those trucks are sexy

1 Like

probably clear lacquer

2 Likes