Looking for critiques and help with my first E-Skate Build

Has anyone like the enertion Australian guy ever thought about the latest direct drive technology that mounts the stator standings with a square hole for slipping the motor on the aluminum truck arm casting, just to the side of the wheel (centrally located on the arm), not in the wheel, like hub motors? Also, why doesn’t he try using investment cast chromoly lost resin 3d printed hyphoid gear set and gear case? I’m pretty sure he could let someone prototype one from a donated 3d r and d cad program into a silent, more efficient gear drive system. For God’s sake, car rear ends and tesla cars don’t use whiny straight-cut gears, you know? Don’t be one that endorses cheapo 1930’s technology, dudes. Can you do us a favor and relay this to the bloke? Also, can he try to make mini-sub-100mm inflatable latex tubeless fat tire for an adjustable -durometer all-purpose ultra-portable e-skate board? Open source it and he could still manufacture these parts and sell them like hot-cakes. Reply me back, when you are successful and I would have hope that he “gets it”! Hey, dude, Monday, Feb 24th, 2020, 7p.m., CST. I appreciate your reading this post. Have a fine week. Peace, out.

1 Like

My dude:

1. The Enertion dude is out of business and hiding from all the people he owes money and product.

2. We’re doing all the stuff you mentioned and more at the #1 esk8 forum. Check out forum esk8 news. All the best builders and vendors are there.

1 Like

This forum is ded, pls join esk8news