Hello every one recent member in esk8 forms and fist time crating new topic hop it’s in the wright place Ben reading / gathering info for my build, wanted to get your advise and guidance on my planed/aims/setup for this project…
i want to build an e-long-board for every day us, going to work or college or just simply buying groceries my aim:-
- Dual motors long-board, Arduino drive and remote controllered.
- is to have reach 50 km/h ‘’ I know some of you might say that’s extremely fast but i would like to experience and feel that speed" I’m aware that i wont be always going that fast but still would love to have that option when i have the chance ‘’ and on papers calculation would be 50 but in real life it wont reach that speed of course safety comes first so Protective gear will be in my list
- Range wanted to be, i would say about 10 - 20 km ‘’ is that possible or is that reasonable? / can it be more?’’
What i have at the moment is the board was on sale booth it at a local store drop trough long board drop through pairs truck ‘‘i believe’’ 72mm wheels with ABEC-7 bearings BRUNOTTI BOBO LONG-BOARD https://www.brunotti.com/en/summer/boards/longboard/bobo-longboard-24432.html
This’s my list to buy so far ‘’ would this work for what I’m aiming for? ‘’
- 2- 2 x 50mm 270KV motor’s
- Caliber 184mm trucks replacing the pairs trucks that comes with the board ‘‘it’s hard to find motor mount’s that can work with pairs trucks, it’s unfortunate and i cant make DIY no access to tools’’
- Enertion’s Motor Mount ‘’ any recommendations for EU shipping ? avoiding paying Duty ‘’
- Motor Pulley 15t Pulley ‘’ not sure of diameter? perhaps depends on the motor shaft ‘’
- Drive Hub or wheel Pulley 36t
- 2x Arduino Uno board ‘’ or one Arduino can be enough for two motor’s ? ‘’
- 2x ESC’s ‘’ any recommendations ? ‘’
- SPACE cell 10s3p lion Battery ‘’ not sure if this Battery would work as i got very confused on how to calculate the total power demand by all of the electrical components while reaching power need to my aims ‘’
- 9mm Belt i would say ?
- RunPlayBack’s Sulaco v1 Enclosure
- I’m sure i need some sort of cables to connect all of the components?
That’s all i can think, I need and required to start working sorry if i semis to be asking a lot from you guys but i really need your help and guidance on how to approach my desired e-board …
Thank you all in advanced looking forward chatting and connecting with all of you my salute to all Ciscotory