Looking for Hub Motors

Hey im looking for a set of dual hub motors if anyone is selling. I currently have prototype jacob hubs but am having tons of issues with slipping urethane. If anyone has any reliable hub motors for sale let me know. Id be interested in Carvons, DIYeboard or any other dual hubs as long as they have no issues. Let me know what u have!

i can send you tires for free. theyre harder but more reliable. the heat of those small motors would kill them. i know what you mean though.

1 Like

Sorry I meant Jacob hubs! My bad

1 Like

Hi! If you are interest I am organizing a group buy for the torqueboards hubs.https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eu-usa-group-buy-90mm-dual-hub-motors-75kv-or-130kv-dual-170-euro-6-to-go/62002 I have received test motors to check them before place the big order. In the next weeks I will try them and post a comparison with my current hubs from diyeboard.

1 Like

I’m in for a set of 130kv hubs if you would be willing to ship to Canada. I can cover shipping costs

1 Like

Of course. No problem to ship it. If you can fill the Google sheet would be great. It’s easier to keep track. As I said I will post more picture of the motors and tests once I have done it. I am so curious to try it with a 10s battery :laughing:

Edit: you can find the Google form in the first comments of the thread. Thx man!