Looking for knowledge on this helmet

Hello folks …ive been in the racing dirt bikes and then to quads and snow cross most of my life from age 8 to 27 …I have a snow cross 509 carbon mips helmet that weighs about 1070grams with goggles and all the pads…I can take out and change them out I can make i bit lighter just over 1000grams… i love this helmet …very very light .but as it is a snow cross helmet so it’s well insulated so it get warm in the summer…I had a carbon fox before I got in my last big accident on the track …broke 75%of my body at once. …that helmet is gone …so I’ve been in lots of accidents in my time and I’m sure the 400to600 dollar helmts are what saved me the most…i broke everything in my body now at least once…but my neck head and hips…so I have built 30mph boards easy now and I think it’s time to ditch this brain saver basic skate bucket and get into something lil more safer… personally I prefer a moto helmet at those speeds as a bike helmet i just doesn’t seem to be a good choice…now I’ve been looking into the mtb full face helmets some are much lighter at 750 grams fox podium…meta parachute 650 I think…but I’m not sure what can these helmets actually take slidding down the road at 30to 40mph and bouncing off a car or curb…so has anyone have some knowledge on this type of helmet…!..I fell in love with this bad boy…THE MTB 100% AIRCRAFT HOTROD…now from the specs it’s about the same weight as my 509 carbon snow cross helmet…1050grams… basically most Moto race helmets are the 1000gram range…and peddle bike helmets can get lighter 650 to 1500 fox or tsg advance mtb helmets…so if anyone that has some good information for me to ingest I’d love to know about these MTB HELMETS…or stick to what I know find the lightest racing Moto cross helmet …I’m not into crotch rocket looking helmets or the tsg pass carbon not my style …cheers… Screenshot_20180912-110555

That was difficult to read bud and your picture doesn’t work. You submitted before it finished uploading.

Sorry about that…

A lot of your questions came up in this thread from a couple of months ago.

Thank you sir I’ll check it out thanks again and sorry for the hard reading …