Looking for some suspension trucks for a mountain board

I’m looking for some suspension/spring trucks for my mountain board. The only ones that I can find are from trampa boards and are ~130$ per. Is there anything a little cheaper and well known/reliable?

MBS Matrix II :grinning:

9 Likes

Ignore @rich he is fooling you. Get MBS Matrix II

6 Likes

isnt that exactly what he said?

2 Likes

Ignore @rojitor and get MBS Matrix II with metal baseplate :laughing:

7 Likes

In time you will come to like my humour :grin::grin:

5 Likes

okay okay, I’m just confused now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well my personal opinion I wouldn’t go with any of their suggestions I would get MBS matrix II

3 Likes

Or the old MBS Matrix with the new metal base plate and shock block adapter removed.

1 Like

If you haven’t found them yet they’re talking about these ones.

Better yet, as a late Easter egg search around this forum a little bit and you’ll find a 15% discount code you can use on them.

2 Likes

@MBS should we buy MBS MATRIX II or MBS MATRIX II?

6 Likes

If you make a search for ESK8BUILD15, then you should find the code. But it is well hidden, good luck finding it

4 Likes

Haha. Yeah I was just encouraging a little searching with a carrot at the end. I thought op might stumble across some good information along the way. Thank you though!

1 Like

Carrot with bugs bunny attached

Ha. Stop teasing. @TheRafter, in all seriousness you have two options from us. The difference is the top truck material:

MBS Matrix II - with injection molded top truck (79.95)

MBS METAL Matrix II - with aluminum top truck (99.95) - This is the one your community prefers because the top trucks are BOMB PROOF.

3 Likes

Sweet. Even @banjaxxed can buy them then. Hah, ha hooooo

1 Like

I’m on it!

I dunno about the MBS Matrix II, I don’t think that they are suspension trucks… for me, there are regular MB trucks, the only suspension MB trucks that I know and like are the ones on the Propel Endeavor ENDEAVOR Pro – PROPEL EV the rest of MB trucks do not use a suspension system as the suspension process is managed by the flexing of your board and the pneumatic tires.

1 Like